- I am the very proud father of two adorable monsters who have turned my life upside down, for the better! Sophie, the eldest, will turn three in a couple of days while Noah, the wee one, celebrated his first birthday a few weeks back. As the saying goes:
we’ve got our hands full. I’m eternally grateful to my wife, Noreen, for giving them the greatest gift of all: life.
- I play the saxophone in a Blues & Rock band called Delta Creed. We play a couple of times a month in pubs around Dublin.
- I have worked for one year as a clarinet teacher in a music school, about fifteen years ago. Oh boy… poor kids.
- My father’s parents where Italian. My mother was born in Algeria. I am French. My kids are French and Irish. If everything goes according to plans, the next generation should invade Iceland!
- As a typical Frenchman, I love my food. My favorite is the
Blanquette de Veau. If you’re curious, I suggest checking out LeChatMachine’s photoset on flickr describing how to cook a
Blanquette de Veau
One thing you surely know about me: I have been neglecting my blogging duties for far too long. Thanks you, Jao for giving me a jolt to start writing again.
Time to pass the baton to: Abhijit Nadgouda who has to be my most fervent reader, Coté from the inimitable Drunk & Retired podcast, Fintan Palmer a friend, Steve Dekorte father of Io, and Geoffrey Grosenbach from the Ruby on Rails podcast, the peepcode screencasts, etc. You know the drill: five facts, five more people and do not drop the baton!